Memo Karat orthopedics goat leather navy blue ankle support little boys shoes
Memo is the highest quality footwear for children made in a classic style of natural materials suitable for children’s feet. The unique diagnostic function is provided by the monitoring system placed in Memo sole.
Security policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Delivery policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
Return policy (edit with module Customer reassurance)
- It maximizes foot comfort
- It corrects existing foot complaint.
- A set of inserts which is a part of Memo system together with built in Thomas heel gives Memo shoes a corrective footwear character.
- It monitors the condition of children’s feet.
- A unique system of child’s feet dynamic control gives a possibility of monitoring a current feet state and immediate reaction. A special sole shape stabilizes the foot and provides its proper position during walking.
- It prevents foot complaints.
- A special V-tech montage technology that relies on a proper insole position during the shoe montage process. The technology guaranties keeping the symmetry axis in a made shoe. Together with a characteristic stiff heel and a high upper it supports a proper feet growth. Memo footwear does not have construction features that could disturb a true physiology image and feet needs during growing. Thanks to it Memo footwear shows its morphological and functional properties or existing defects and its symptoms.
- It is specialist recommended.
Memo system received a special reward in Health Prophylaxis category during the XIII Rehabilitation Devices Fair.
Memo system is registered in The Office for Registration of Medicinal Products, Medical Devices and Biocidal Products as a medical product.
Memo System received a positive opinion issued by Children’s Memorial Health Institute in Warsaw.
Memo’s diagnostics area is its outsole and heel. They are divided into six numbered zones with cambered stripes. After wearing Memo shoes it is possible to access the degree of stripes abrasion. Depending on which zone is worn, insoles can be selected to correct the problem. This abrasion can also be very valuable information for your Doctor, Consultant or Physiotherapist. After a correct insole is selected it is advised that the child should wear the Memo shoes as often as possible. The period of use for Memo depends on the child’s age and the intensity of the problem.
Zone 1- Abrasion in zone 1 means healthy feet. In this situation Memo shoes act preventively. If an insole is required use beige insole.
Zone 2-Abrasion in zone 2 indicates to use grey insoles, and wear Memo shoes continuously. When wearing grey insoles if abrasion continues in zone 2 then use an orange insole. If the abrasion area continues to be incorrect please consult your doctor.
Zone 3-Abrasion in zone 3 indicates to use orange insole and wear Memo shoes continuously. If inappropriate abrasion continues consult your doctor.
Zone 4-Abrasion in zone 4 indicates to use orange insole and wear Memo shoes continuously. It is also recommended to seek medical advice as further intervention may be required.
Zone 5 & 6-If abrasion occurs in zone 5 or 6 seek medical advice.
Awards and Certificates
Memo shoes received a positive Children’s Memorial Health Institute opinion no 78/DBC/2008. Memo footwear models were evaluated by doctor of medicine Anna Łukaszewska – pediatrist, medical rehabilitation specialist – Head of Pediatric Rehabilitation Clinic in The Children’s Memorial Health Institute.
Published opinion confirms that Memo diagnostic footwear has positive influence on the child’s foot growth and posture development, corrects foot complaints and simplifies rehabilitation process of children with functional defects.
Memo System is well known among pediatrists and orthopaedists. It is particularly recommended for the defects prevention and correction of existing abnormalities/deformities. Positive effect of using Memo System was confirmed by study in 2010.
Determine Your Child’s Shoe Size
To properly measure your child’s foot, follow the simple instructions below:
1. Have your child stand on a blank sheet of paper. Make sure his/her weight is put on both feet.
2. Outline the child’s feet with a pencil or washable marker holding it upright and perpendicular to the surface/paper.
3. Measure the length of the outline.
4. Choose the proper size. Always allow for about 1 cm or 6/16 in between the toe and the end of the shoe.
5. Check the sizes chart enclosed below. For example: the outline length is 16.0 cm. It means that the proper size for your child is size No 25 (16.7 cm).